Not a bug
Reported for: Blog Beta Package 3.1.8-b4
- Create a custom taxonomy called “taxonomy”.
- Create a template for that taxonomy.
- Add some terms to that taxonomy.
- Add a post with one of those three terms attached to it.
- Translate the post and the three terms to another language.
- Visit the archive of that taxonomy.
Don’t use “taxonomy” as custom taxonomy name.
When creating a custom taxonomy which is called, for instance, “taxonomy”, the language switcher stops working when used in a custom theme archive template.