This version doesn’t include any functional changes or new features. Instead, it fixes bugs that were reported in the last two weeks.
- Multiple posts returned in single.php – this happened when URLs had Asian or Russian characters and on specific themes.
- PHP notices when sending custom posts to translation.
- Admin Texts selection didn’t get strings to the String Translation screen.
- Problems in the XML Language Configuration file could have caused PHP fatal errors.
- Language switcher didn’t work on custom post archives.
- PHP warnings when editing languages (to create custom languages).
- Language of posts lost when future posting is enabled.
- PHP warnings in multisite mode due to using a deprecated WordPress function.
- Cannot access pages using HTTPS.
Thanks again for everyone reporting these problems in the forum and for taking the time to test the beta versions (we sent those to people reporting bugs).
This upgrade is recommended for everyone using WPML. To get it, log in to your Admin Dashboard, click on Plugins and upgrade normally. If you’re migrating to the commercial versions for the first time, have a look at the upgrade instructions.