Today, we released WPML 4.5.5. This is a minor release that includes bug fixes and some changes related to the updated pricing for automatic translation.
WPML 4.5.5 includes the following:
- Fixes slow queries on the Translation Queue page when loading a large number of pending translations.
- Simplifies the process of signing up for a translation service by only showing your preferred service.
- Adds the ability to translate Avada dynamic attributes using the Advanced Translation Editor.
- Fixes an issue that caused a warning when using display conditions with Divi.
- Updates to the WPML user interface to support the recent changes to automatic translation pricing.
If you use WooCommerce Multilingual, please note that we also released a new version 4.12.6. It improves compatibility with WP Rocket so you can now use its caching features.
How to Update to WPML 4.5.5
As with all of our releases, we are rolling this out gradually. Go to Plugins → Add New and click the Commercial tab. If you don’t see the update available, click Check for Updates.
You can also download this update from the Downloads page in your WPML account.
Share Feedback about WPML 4.5.5
Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback about WPML 4.5.5 in the comments below.
For technical help, instead of commenting, please contact our support team. This is the quickest way to get help with troubleshooting, and it also helps us track any reported issues.
Have a feature request? Share it with us using our feature request form!