Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 1 year, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Andreas W..

Author Posts
June 30, 2022 at 7:28 am #11572683

aleksandarD-7

Tell us what you are trying to do? A few days ago I started automatically translating my site. In principle, I wanted it to be only in 1 language, Bulgarian, but maybe I pressed something and started translating into several languages at the same time.

Is there any documentation that you are following? https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/

Is there a similar example that we can see? I chose to pay Coats as much as you earn. However, the strange thing is that a product duplicates it several times in one language, it does not translate my attributes and tags. I'm currently hiding the language change because it doesn't look good. But I will see am access to look.

What is the link to your site? hidden link

July 1, 2022 at 2:14 am #11581895

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

If you enable WPML > Settings > Translate Everything Modus then it is expected that WPML translates to all active languages in the background.

Use the mode "Translate some" in order to determine which content should be translated automatically and which not while translating the contents with the Advanced Translation Editor.

Further, could you please increase your Memory Limit and WP Memory limit to 256M? 128M is the minimum required by WPML.
Your current values are:

PHP MemoryLimit 768M
WP Memory Limit 40M
Add this code to your wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/* Memory Limit /
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

Paste it just before:

/ That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. /

These settings can be limited directly by your hosting provider, so I recommend you to contact and ask them to modify them directly.
If you can get even higher values It would be great.

https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
Note: WPML needs a minimum WP Memory limit of 128M to work only under a minimal environment, it means, with a default theme and no other plugins installed.

The current values are visible at WPML > Support > WordPress.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Best regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] Automatic translation Crashed’ is closed to new replies.