Este es el foro de soporte técnico de WPML, el plugin multilingüe de WordPress.

Todas las personas pueden leerlo pero solo los clientes de WPML pueden ingresar comentarios. El equipo de WPML responde en el foro 6 días a la semana, durante 22 horas por día.

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 3 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Bobby hace 4 meses.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Autor Publicaciones
junio 18, 2019 a las 1:49 pm #4044215

Juan Herrán

I am working on my site to make it multilanguage then i need delete the old text on my posts but i cannot do that, how can i delete these texts?? definitely, i need delete an older texts makes with the old Classic Translate of WMPL.

junio 18, 2019 a las 5:25 pm #4045535

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

To delete the strings from the default language please go to Pages->Edit the default language page and from within there edit it.

This can only be done from within the edit page for the default language and not from within WPML Translation Editor.

let me know your results please

junio 19, 2019 a las 10:21 am #4050583

Juan Herrán

Thanks for answering so fast,

the problem is that I do not know how to get to that view in the original language, I can only access that view when I'm going to access the secondary translations, but it does not let me edit or delete the original translation, we use Elementor to put the content in the views and that translation that has been left behind me it is impossible to access it, you know what can be the problem or how to access ?, to access the secondary translations I click on the pencil in the right side menu, but Of course when I do that from a secondary translation in Spanish, that view is not opened, by the way I have activated the classic WPML translator, attached two screenshots in case they could be helpful.

Thanks greetings.

junio 19, 2019 a las 5:32 pm #4053605

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

thank you for the screenshots !

the default language is not editable with the WPML Transaltion Editor.

When you go to Pages->Find your page and click edit for the default language it should open the elementor view to edit the default language.

is the problem here that the content you see within the translation screen with Translation Editor (side to side) is different from the content you have added within the default language page with elementor ?

what are your results if you make a change in the default language and then save it ? the translation should show a "loading circle" and then when you access it it should be updated

let me know your results please

El debate ‘[Cerrado] Change text of the Classic Translate’ está cerrado y no admite más respuestas.