Skip Navigation

Este es el foro de soporte técnico de WPML, el plugin multilingüe de WordPress.

Todas las personas pueden leerlo pero solo los clientes de WPML pueden ingresar comentarios. El equipo de WPML responde en los foros 6 días a la semana, 22 horas por día.

This topic contains 2 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by borja-alonsoL hace 10 meses, 4 semanas.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Autor Mensajes
julio 20, 2020 a las 6:23 pm #6637735

borja-alonsoL

Tell us what you are trying to do?
- I have setup Euro and Pounds for English language in our website (originally in Spanish) and checked the option to "show a currency selector on product page" but it doesn´t appear. We are using product layouts, I do not know if I did something wrong or if the currency selector just works with standard woocommerce layout. Or maybe is there a shortcode or something we can use.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
No, I just setup on woocommerce translation tool

Is there a similar example that we can see?
No, it´s just with the currency selector.
The English language is hidden so I can provide admin user with access granted.

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

julio 20, 2020 a las 11:48 pm #6638943

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

You should be able to enable the currency switcher from within WooCommerce->WooCommerce Multilingual->Multi Currency

How are your currently setting up the product layouts? Are you using custom code?

If yes please review the following documentation on how to add the currency switcher in PHP

https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/multi-currency-support-woocommerce/#custom-switcher-in-php

Let me know your results, please.

julio 21, 2020 a las 7:19 am #6640619

borja-alonsoL

Thank you Bobby, it worked!
Just to add one thing, if the currency selector on product pages is active, it takes control of the shortcode and the style options. I mean: I added the PHP snippet but despite changing the format of the selector on the PHP code, no changes were reflected at product page. Later I changed the selector type on the woocommerce translate section and it changed accordingly. Even more: I deleted the PHP snippet and shortcode is still working, you just need to enable on the woocommerce options and add the shortcode 🙂
Thanks and regards