Este es el foro de soporte técnico de WPML, el plugin multilingüe de WordPress.

Todas las personas pueden leerlo pero solo los clientes de WPML pueden ingresar comentarios. El equipo de WPML responde en el foro 6 días a la semana, durante 22 horas por día.

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 2 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Noman hace 1 mes, 1 semana.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Autor Publicaciones
septiembre 2, 2019 a las 7:09 pm

juan-pabloP-3

When I go to another idiom. The styles are changed. in the Norebro theme.

septiembre 3, 2019 a las 7:37 am #4501721

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I have tried to login to your site but it showing me ‘No disponible.’ message as you can see in the attached screenshot.

Could you please follow below steps and let me know how it goes?

1. I have noticed that your website’s WP Memory Limit is 40MB. The WP memory limit needs to be increased, it's different than php memory. PHP memory is fine but WordPress uses 40Mb as default in your site. Minimum requirements for WPML are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

Please add this to the top of wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/* WP Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

2. Please make sure you have selected same page options in each language.

3. If still issue persists, please check for a possible theme and plugin conflict. To do that you can switch back to any default theme (e.g. Twenty Seventeen theme), Disable all plugins except WPML and see if this issue goes away with default theme and only WPML activated?

Thank you

septiembre 3, 2019 a las 7:26 pm
septiembre 4, 2019 a las 4:41 pm #4512911

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thanks for login details. I have followed the below steps in order to fix this issue:
- Duplicated Spanish home page in English language.
- Switched to English language using the Language Switcher in the top of the WP Admin panel.
- Selected similar theme options as selected in Spanish language.

You can translate theme options in each language by switching different language using the Language Switcher in the top of the WP Admin panel.

Thank you