Este es el foro de soporte técnico de WPML, el plugin multilingüe de WordPress.

Todas las personas pueden leerlo pero solo los clientes de WPML pueden ingresar comentarios. El equipo de WPML responde en el foro 6 días a la semana, durante 22 horas por día.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.00 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 3 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Yvette hace 1 año, 5 meses.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Autor Mensajes
mayo 13, 2018 a las 8:39 pm

veronicabellina

Estoy tratando de: Because the performance of my web is really bad, I'm trying to find the reason to solve it. After changing the cron jobs to linux and increase my hosting plan, the next step is to deactivate all the plugins (I'm quite sure that WPML is loading my CPU a lot), but each time I try to deactivate it, I receive an Error 500. How can I deactivate it (I've only translated some product categories).?

URL de (mi) sitio web donde aparece el problema: hidden link

Yo esperaba ver:

En vez de eso, obtuve:

mayo 14, 2018 a las 12:18 pm #2118966

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Español (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

Deactivating the plugin should be no problem. If you are receiving a 500 error, this is a server level issue.

To see if there is any server messages that we can capture, please do the following.
1. Follow the instructions in this link: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/
2 Repeat the action that produces the problem (i.e. deactivate WPML)
3. Cut and paste the contents of "debug.log" file inside the /wp-content/directory and any system messages that appear on the screen to this same thread in your next reply

Thanks

mayo 14, 2018 a las 9:51 pm #2127841

veronicabellina

Thanks Yvette,

After following your instructions I can deactivate the plugin and no error appears. (I've deleted the second language before). Maybe there was the trick.
Apologizes for any inconvenience and thanks so much for your help.
Kind Regards,
Veróncia

mayo 14, 2018 a las 11:59 pm #2128266

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Español (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Well - that´s great news. I´m glad it is resolved.