Skip Navigation

Este es el foro de soporte técnico de WPML, el plugin multilingüe de WordPress.

Todas las personas pueden leerlo pero solo los clientes de WPML pueden ingresar comentarios. El equipo de WPML responde en los foros 6 días a la semana, 22 horas por día.

This topic contains 3 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Andrey hace 1 month, 3 weeks.

Assigned support staff: Andrey.

Autor Mensajes
noviembre 24, 2020 a las 5:56 pm #7519915

roxanaC-4

We have an internal server, in which we are developing the future web page of the domain casasco.com.ar. (This domain is currently licensed by WPML)
Actually we use a edited windows host file for develop in the web server.
On the web page under development we get this error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to OTGS\Installer\Collection::of() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /home/casascoadmin/public_html/casasco.com.ar/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms1/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/admin-notices/notices/Recommendation.php on line 37 and defined in /home/casascoadmin/public_html/casasco.com.ar/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms1/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/utilities/Collection.php:20 Stack trace: #0 /home/casascoadmin/public_html/casasco.com.ar/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms1/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/admin-notices/notices/Recommendation.php(37): OTGS\Installer\Collection::of(false) #1 [internal function]: OTGS\Installer\AdminNotices\Notices\Recommendation::getCurrentNotices('OTGS\\Installer\\...', Array) #2 /home/casascoadmin/public_html/casasco.com.ar/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms1/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/utilities/FP/functions.php(18): call_user_func_array('OTGS\\Installer\\...', Arra in /home/casascoadmin/public_html/casasco.com.ar/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms1/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/utilities/Collection.php on line 20

noviembre 24, 2020 a las 10:43 pm #7520743

Andrey
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Kiev (GMT+02:00)

I’m sorry that you ran into trouble with this!

To fix this, you need to go to the database to the wp_options table and remove the field with the key "wp_installer_settings".

If you need further help on this, let me know.

Please remember to backup your database first before you proceed.

noviembre 25, 2020 a las 1:08 pm #7525627

roxanaC-4

Its done but the problem dont fixed.

noviembre 25, 2020 a las 3:39 pm #7526839

Andrey
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Kiev (GMT+02:00)

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site – preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible – in order to be of better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Please let me know where the problem can be seen.

El debate ‘[Cerrado] Fatal error’ está cerrado y no admite más respuestas.