Skip Navigation

Este es el foro de soporte técnico de WPML, el plugin multilingüe de WordPress.

Todas las personas pueden leerlo pero solo los clientes de WPML pueden ingresar comentarios. El equipo de WPML responde en los foros 6 días a la semana, 22 horas por día.

This topic contains 5 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas hace 1 mes, 2 semanas.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Autor Mensajes
junio 13, 2021 a las 6:40 pm #8983663

antoninF-2

Estoy tratando de:

URL de (mi) sitio web donde aparece el problema: en editor de "plaginas" y "Productos" y el mismo plugin WPML

He configurado que las "clases de envío" NO sean traducibles y desde entonces tengo este mensaje permanente ya que tengo un problema actualmente con estos.
Aunque no he tocado ninguna taxonomía, El mensaje permanece y me gustaría solucionarlo.
Muchas gracias,

Captura de pantalla 2021-06-13 a las 20.34.58.png
junio 13, 2021 a las 11:07 pm #8984221

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Español (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hola,
Muchas gracias por contactarnos.

Si configura las clases de envío para ser traducibles, persiste el problema?

Saludos,
Carlos

junio 14, 2021 a las 7:23 am #8986365

antoninF-2

Hi, thanks for your help.
Indeed, if I make the classes translatable, the problem ends, it is no longer displayed.

The fact is that I use a plugin to calculate manufacturing and delivery times, and I am not having the possibility of configuring it. A suggestion from the support was to make the classes non-translatable, and in a way this has worked, but halfway, we are still working.

What do you recommend?

Thank you

junio 14, 2021 a las 7:29 am #8986423

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,
I'm glad to hear that the error message is no longer displayed.

I would recommend going to Woocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Status tab -> Check if there are any other problems in the configuration. Then consult the authors of the plugin you are using to calculate manufacturing and delivery times and ask them if they are compatible with WPML and what would be the best configuration for their plugin. Maybe they can show you an example or documentation.

Best regards,
Carlos

junio 14, 2021 a las 7:54 am #8986541

antoninF-2

Thanks for your quick help. The thing is, I need to make the classes NOT translatable. I have to save my settings as they were before.

Regarding your suggestion, the support of the add-on for delivery times, does not know how to solve the problem.

Maybe you have a clue. They say that their plugin takes the data of the shipping classes of the original language, it does not take the data of the translated shipping classes, nor is it possible to configure them, since if I configure the German ones (for example), the Spanish ones are eliminated, lost. , and the same in reverse, if I configure Spanish (which is the one that works correctly), German classes are lost.
The fact is that by making them NOT translatable, the German configurations are capable of taking the data from the shipping classes of the original language, but it does not show them in all products. For this, as I mentioned earlier, I have a half solution.

I send a screenshot of the status of the multilingual woccomerce. The warnings above, some are real, that is, we need to work on them, but others are not. it Ask for translations of taxonomies that we do not use since they belong to examples of them that we use (the7)

Thank you.

Captura de pantalla 2021-06-14 a las 9.46.13.png
junio 14, 2021 a las 8:00 am #8986647

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,

1.- Please solve the problems that appear in the first 2 sections of the screenshot you shared.

2.- Once the problems mentioned above are solved, I kindly ask you to set the taxonomy with this option: https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/displaying-untranslated-content-on-pages-in-secondary-languages/#using-the-default-language-as-a-fallback-for-untranslated-content

Could you tell me the results of the steps above?

Regards,
Carlos