Este es el foro de soporte técnico de WPML, el plugin multilingüe de WordPress.

Todas las personas pueden leerlo pero solo los clientes de WPML pueden ingresar comentarios. El equipo de WPML responde en el foro 6 días a la semana, durante 22 horas por día.

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 5 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Iñigo hace 5 meses, 3 semanas.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Autor Mensajes
abril 11, 2019 a las 9:52 am #3585821

Iñigo

Estoy tratando de: activar el pluging Wpml y no me deja. Da el siguiente error: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_external_repo() on null in /furanet/sites/avilados.com/web/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php:2335 Stack trace: #0 /furanet/sites/avilados.com/web/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WP_Installer->setup_plugins_page_notices('') #1 /furanet/sites/avilados.com/web/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /furanet/sites/avilados.com/web/htdocs/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /furanet/sites/avilados.com/web/htdocs/wp-admin/admin-header.php(255): do_action('admin_notices') #4 /furanet/sites/avilados.com/web/htdocs/wp-admin/plugins.php(448): require_once('/furanet/sites/...') #5 {main} thrown in /furanet/sites/avilados.com/web/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php on line 2335

URL de (mi) sitio web donde aparece el problema: hidden link

Yo esperaba ver:

En vez de eso, obtuve:

abril 11, 2019 a las 10:21 am #3586005

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. Sorry for the trouble, this Plugins page issue has been escalated to our development team. In the meantime we were able to find a workaround.

Are you able to go to the WP Dashboard page even with this error being shown? If yes, please try below steps:

1. Go to Dashboard -> Updates
2. Press the "Check again" button
3. Scroll to the bottom and press the "Update" button
4. Go to the Plugins page.

Let me know if this solved the issue, otherwise we will request for site logins to check further. Thank you

abril 14, 2019 a las 8:52 am #3607257

Noman
Supporter

Hello, can you please let us know if this issue is resolved or your need further help with this particular issue?

Thank you

abril 14, 2019 a las 11:02 am #3607441

Iñigo

Hello.

I have instaled the last versión.

When i go to activated the pluging appear this error and is impossible to activated:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_external_repo() on null in /furanet/sites/avilados.com/web/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php:2335 Stack trace: #0 /furanet/sites/avilados.com/web/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WP_Installer->setup_plugins_page_notices('') #1 /furanet/sites/avilados.com/web/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /furanet/sites/avilados.com/web/htdocs/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /furanet/sites/avilados.com/web/htdocs/wp-admin/admin-header.php(255): do_action('admin_notices') #4 /furanet/sites/avilados.com/web/htdocs/wp-admin/plugins.php(448): require_once('/furanet/sites/...') #5 {main} thrown in /furanet/sites/avilados.com/web/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php on line 2335

abril 14, 2019 a las 1:07 pm #3607955

Noman
Supporter

1. Are you able to access WP Dashboard page (even when Plugins page is blank)?

2. If you cannot access WP Dashboard page too, then please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site (preferably staging site), so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.
Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

abril 23, 2019 a las 7:49 am #3660175

Iñigo

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!