Este es el foro de soporte técnico de WPML, el plugin multilingüe de WordPress.

Todas las personas pueden leerlo pero solo los clientes de WPML pueden ingresar comentarios. El equipo de WPML responde en el foro 6 días a la semana, durante 22 horas por día.

This topic contains 7 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by carmeloT hace 4 meses, 4 semanas.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Autor Publicaciones
mayo 21, 2019 a las 3:49 pm

carmeloT

Hello there,

Trying to translate a Template created with OceanWP but something is not working.

Everything is set up in WPML and the rest of pages and the Templates from Elementor are being translated OK.

I have also activated WPML > Settings > Post Types Translations > My Library to "Translatable" ...

However, the "Theme Panel" > My Library > Side Panel Template is not being translated from Spanish into English.

In the Elementor backend looks it´s working and being translated but then this is not shown in live site...

What am I missing?

Many thanks!

mayo 21, 2019 a las 11:43 pm #3859207

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Español (Español ) Alemán (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

I can see you are using the plugin WPS Hide Login. I can confirm that it works properly, as I am sadly not able to obtain access to your wp-login. Could you please leave me a messge tomorrow with the correct login URL?

Now for the issue, could you please try to locate the strings with our String Translation Plugin?
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/

First scan the theme and plugins related top the theme design like Ocean Side Panel for additional strings by going to WPML -> String and Plugin Localization.
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/theme-localization/

Now go to WPML String Translation and try to locate the string using the text search field. Enter the literal complete string and enable "Exact search".

In case you are not able to locate the string please scroll to the bottom and select "translate text in admin screens". I would advise you to check here any domain related to the currently used theme or for the plugin Ocean Side Panel.

Try to locate the string. Once located mark the checkbox for the string, scroll to the bottom and apply your selection.

The string is now available on String Translation.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Kind regards
Andreas

mayo 22, 2019 a las 1:54 am #3859635

carmeloT

Dear Andreas,

Thanks for quick reply.

I have followed your instructions. I have found the Strings and they appeared to be translated correctly as it looks in Elementor backend translation editor. I have clicked "save" again but in live page still not being translated.

Attaching a couple of captures.

Am I missing something else? When you say "Once located mark the checkbox for the string, scroll to the bottom and apply your selection." you meant, checkbox for translation is complete and click save?

Hope you can help find the solution!

Please, give me a secured message to send you admin url. Also I need your country of connection to grant you server access.

Many thanks!!!

mayo 22, 2019 a las 7:55 pm #3868919

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hi,

Indeed, this might happen. We can try to solve it by applying a custom XML config for the language file which can be added at WPML -> Settings -> Custom XML Config.

https://wpml.org/documentation/support/language-configuration-files/

Your next reply is set to private by default. I will take a look at the issue and apply the xml config. This will not have any affect on your content or settings, anhow I always advise to make sure to take a backup of your site and database before providing access.

Kind regards
Andreas

mayo 23, 2019 a las 7:49 am
mayo 23, 2019 a las 3:14 pm
mayo 23, 2019 a las 6:20 pm
mayo 23, 2019 a las 8:39 pm #3879369

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hi,

Seems you missed that somehow from my last message.

My country is Peru - South America.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you! 🙂

Kind regards
Andreas

mayo 23, 2019 a las 9:35 pm #3879505

carmeloT

Hey Andreas,

Sorry about that, u are right I missed it.

Now Peru is granted access to server so you are good to go.

Many thanks for your help!

Best!

mayo 24, 2019 a las 6:37 pm #3887115

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I have investigated the issue and sadly I was not able to find a solution so far. I also was not able to locate the strings on String Translation which makes me think that we might handle with a compatibility issue here.

Could you please install a new version of OceansWP to the following test site for further testing?

One Click Login: hidden link

Leave me short notification once the theme is installed.

Kind regards
Andreas

mayo 27, 2019 a las 1:43 pm #3897935

carmeloT

Andreas,

My issue is resolved now. The support from OceanWP found the solution.

Thank you!