Este es el foro de soporte técnico de WPML, el plugin multilingüe de WordPress.

Todas las personas pueden leerlo pero solo los clientes de WPML pueden ingresar comentarios. El equipo de WPML responde en el foro 6 días a la semana, durante 22 horas por día.

Hoy no hay asistentes de soporte disponibles en el foro Spanish. Siéntase libre de enviar sus tiques y les daremos trámite tan pronto como estemos disponibles en línea. Gracias por su comprensión.

This topic contains 3 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Yvette hace 3 meses.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Autor Publicaciones
julio 15, 2019 a las 10:42 am

miguel-a.C

Hello,

I am trying to: Install and implement the plugin in the domain hidden link and when installing it becomes unstable. He does not let me translate and it appears that it is translated in English, when he is actually in Spanish and when accessing to translate or create a new page, the system fails.

I put the access to WordPress: hidden link
User: admin
Password: ElConservatorio.eses.ConservatorioEl

Can you please check and solve the incident that is causing the error?

I look forward to your news.

Thank you

A greeting.

julio 15, 2019 a las 1:50 pm #4211861

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Español (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

Have you started any translations on the system? Is it ok to reset the plugin or has some work already been done in tranlsaitons?

julio 15, 2019 a las 2:25 pm #4212217

miguel-a.C

We tried to implement the module, but finally we have restored a backup. So there is nothing translated and you can proceed to install the plugin from scratch.

I await your news.

Thank you.

julio 15, 2019 a las 2:38 pm #4212295

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Español (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

I reset the WPML tables and installed from scratch. I can now save a translated post.

I think things are back in order - please check for yourself. Afterwards, please register your installation with your wpml.org account

Thanks