Este es el foro de soporte técnico de WPML, el plugin multilingüe de WordPress.

Todas las personas pueden leerlo pero solo los clientes de WPML pueden ingresar comentarios. El equipo de WPML responde en el foro 6 días a la semana, durante 22 horas por día.

This topic contains 1 respuesta, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Bruno Kos hace 6 meses, 2 semanas.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Autor Publicaciones
marzo 31, 2019 a las 6:32 pm

albertoV-15

Hello,

Best regards, I would like to contact you to request support in the configuration of the WPML theme which is not working as I wish, I explain myself better:

Currently I have purchased the plugin (car-rental-system-native-wordpress-plugin) in CodeCanyon and the WPML which are compatible with the theme according to the documentation.

But I am currently creating the available languages that my website will have, I want this structure:

menorcarentalcars.com/es/
menorcarentalcars.com/en/
menorcarentalcars.com/it/
among others...

But it does not work with that structure, I load an error page when it has the following structure:

menorcarentalcars.com/?lang=en
menorcarentalcars.com/?lang=it
among others...

But this structure, besides generating problems for me, is not what I want for my website.

I await your prompt response to be able to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for the prompt response, I am very aware ...

abril 1, 2019 a las 9:12 am #3505661

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

When you say this:

But I am currently creating the available languages that my website will have, I want this structure:

This seems to work for me, as I see correct pages and this is Different languages in directories setting.

But this structure, besides generating problems for me, is not what I want for my website.

But this is another Language URL format and two cannot be mixed:
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/language-setup/#language-url-format

May I ask about more information on the issue here?

Regards,
Bruno Kos