Skip Navigation

Este es el foro de soporte técnico de WPML, el plugin multilingüe de WordPress.

Todas las personas pueden leerlo pero solo los clientes de WPML pueden ingresar comentarios. El equipo de WPML responde en los foros 6 días a la semana, 22 horas por día.

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 4 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by isabel-margaritaH hace 1 year, 10 months.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Autor Mensajes
enero 7, 2019 a las 5:50 pm #3063997

isabel-margaritaH

Tell us what you are trying to do? En la tienda he creado productos, pero algunos de ellos sólo deben verse en Chile y en español.

Is there any documentation that you are following? No

Is there a similar example that we can see? No sé.

What is the link to your site?

enero 7, 2019 a las 9:10 pm #3064408

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

At the moment our Spanish speaking supporters are currently offline and i have taken your ticket in order to provide timely support

if you wish to continue support in Spanish do let me know and i will assign this ticket to one of our Spanish speaking supporters once they are online .

At the moment if i understand correct there are products that you want to only show in Spanish but are also showing in English correct ?

is Spanish the current default language of WPML ? (WPML->Languages)

additionally go to WPML->Settings->Post Types Translation -> Products , what is the selection for products ?

if its set to "Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language" then the products will show in all languages even if it has not been translated

enero 9, 2019 a las 12:50 pm #3071569

isabel-margaritaH

Hi Bobby,
No problem with English,

What I need is not translate some products, so I'm creating with "Not Required Translate"

Is it that fine? Or need to do something else.
That is because some products are only and exclusive for Chilean People.

Best

Isabel

enero 9, 2019 a las 8:20 pm #3073643

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

Hello,

when you access the product you can scroll down to the product and set it to "not translatable" and this will not allow the products/product to be translatable to other languages

another way you can also do this would be by going to WPML->Settings-> Post Types Translation -> Product-> set it to "Translatable - only show translated items"

this will ensure that you can still translate your products and for any product that is not translated it will not show up in the other language

enero 17, 2019 a las 1:17 pm #3102128

isabel-margaritaH

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!