Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.94 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
November 20, 2022 at 5:41 pm #12499587

sharonG-7

Tell us what you are trying to do?
The location of the language switcher is located at the end of the menu when used on mobile - I would like it to be located at the top of the menu before all other parts

Is there any documentation that you are following?
i did not find any

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

woodsong-mobile.png
November 20, 2022 at 9:45 pm #12500143

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

This will require Custom CSS or Javascript/jQuery to accomplish which falls out of the purpose of our Support Policy.

Sometimes, if things can be quickly resolved with just a few simple lines of CSS, we are happy to provide and help with that but this is not the case.

I recommend that you hire a front-end developer or a WPML contractor (https://wpml.org/contractors/) and they should be able to help you move the language switcher to the top of the mobile menu list.

I hope that you will find this information helpful.

Mihai Apetrei

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.