Skip Navigation

Este es el foro de soporte técnico de WPML, el plugin multilingüe de WordPress.

Todas las personas pueden leerlo pero solo los clientes de WPML pueden ingresar comentarios. El equipo de WPML responde en los foros 6 días a la semana, 22 horas por día.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.77 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 12 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Andreas W. hace 2 años, 6 meses.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Autor Mensajes
marzo 25, 2019 a las 10:01 pm #3458389

antonioM-65

I want to have Booking Page URL

- spanish, hidden link

- english, hidden link

both have text that i already translate in .po files.

Which i would set on Theme Options>Booking Page URL, it seems that i have the possibility to work in different languages however it doesn't work

Why moths do not translate?

thanks

marzo 25, 2019 a las 10:13 pm #3458469

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Español (Español ) Alemán (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

The URL is based on the theme options and could be translated with String Translation. Please go to WPML -> String Translation and select the option "translate strings in admin screens" at the bottom of the screen.

Now, search for the correct domain of your currently used theme.

Locate string for the the URL. Then mark the checkbox for the string, scroll to the bottom and apply your selection.

The string should now be available on String Translation.

Please let me know if this worked out or if you need further assistance.

Kind regards
Andreas

marzo 25, 2019 a las 10:16 pm #3458499

antonioM-65

Hi Andreas I already did that but doesn't work

Captura de pantalla 2019-03-25 a las 3.28.44.png
marzo 25, 2019 a las 10:52 pm #3458575

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. It would be better to a testing site where the issue is replicated.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this, I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok with you.

IMPORTANT

Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:
hidden link

Kind regards
Andreas

marzo 26, 2019 a las 6:40 pm #3465655

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I have located the string for the booking page URL on String Translation -> Option "translate texts in admin screens" and translated it with the respective postID.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Kind regards
Andreas

booking page url postID.JPG
marzo 26, 2019 a las 11:35 pm #3466869

antonioM-65

Hi Andreas,
but still months remain in english, and I do not what to do,

regards

Captura de pantalla 2019-03-27 a las 0.34.06.png
Captura de pantalla 2019-03-27 a las 0.33.42.png
marzo 27, 2019 a las 6:10 pm #3474625

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I was able to locate the strings but the translation do not show up on front end.

Could you please install the theme on the following test site in order for me to check it for compatibility?

hidden link

Further, could you please try to run the site in minimal setup to see if the issue persists?

Please disable any additional plugin that is not related to WPML and its add-ons. If the issue disappears please start reactivating any plugins, or activate them in small groups. This way please verify at which points the issue appears again to indicate the plugin that is causing the issue.

Kind regards
Andreas

marzo 27, 2019 a las 9:22 pm #3475811

antonioM-65

Ok Andreas,

i installed theme on your page

marzo 27, 2019 a las 10:14 pm #3475983

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Please also add the following plugins to the sandbox in order to recreate the issue:

- Soho Hotel Booking
- Soho Hotel Shortcodes & Post Types

One-Click-Login:
hidden link

Kind regards
Andreas

marzo 27, 2019 a las 10:36 pm #3476029

antonioM-65

done

marzo 28, 2019 a las 5:22 pm #3484337

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Could you please have a look to the test site:

One-Click-Login:
hidden link

The fields for months and days from the booking page were not added automatically to the String Translation. I achieved tzhis by adding the following code at WPML -> Settings_> Custom XML Configuration:

<wpml-config>
    <admin-texts>
        <key name="sohohotel_data">
            <key name="datepicker_days" />
            <key name="datepicker_months" /></key>
    </admin-texts>
</wpml-config>

Then I translated the string on string translation. See screenshot.
The translations are showing up on front end.

As far I recall I did the same on your website but it did not work out. Did you apply any custom coding to any of the plugin or theme files?

Could you please try to run the site in minimal setup to see if the issue persists?

Please disable any additional plugin that is not related to WPML and its add-ons. If the issue disappears please start reactivating any plugins, or activate them in small groups. This way please verify at which points the issue appears again to indicate the plugin that is causing the issue.

Also please change to a default theme like TwentySeventeen to see if the issue might be theme related.

Further, you could enable the wp-debug feature to see if there are any current PHP errors given.
More information about how to activate this feature you can find here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

I tried to access your site again but it seems the server is currently down. Please leave me short message once it is available again.

Kind regards
Andreas

booking calender.JPG
marzo 29, 2019 a las 9:50 am #3489873

antonioM-65

The cause of the problem was that I had spaces / line breaks in the field.

Now it is solved

thanks

marzo 29, 2019 a las 5:44 pm #3493553

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hi!

Thank you very much for letting me know.

Feel free to mark this ticket as resolved. In case you need any further assistance do not hesitate to contact us. We are glad for being able to help out.

Kind regards
Andreas