Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by assadollahD 3 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Riffaz.

Author Posts
July 26, 2020 at 6:37 am #6677681

assadollahD

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I have downloaded Tutor LMS and added a course, I want to be able to translate the course page text to multiple languages, however I cannot seem to get my head around it.

For example

hidden link

on this page I want to translate all the text to different languages, thus far I have only been able to translate the text I have inputed in the course, however the plugin text I cannot seem to find a way to translate it,
for instance, on the page you will find:

Requirements: None
or Target Audience:Beginners

I can translate the words "None or Beginners" but cannot translate the words Requirements Target Audience, could you please guide me as how to translate the words within the plugin?

p.s. I have tried theme and plugin localisation, no luck.

Thanks,
Asad

July 26, 2020 at 8:23 am #6677835

Riffaz

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

cannot translate the words Requirements Target Audience
- where are you adding this in backend?
- are you adding this in a plugin options?
- if yes, please refer: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-theme-options/
- If that does not help, please show a screenshot of the backend and frontend of this.

Regards,
Riffaz.

July 26, 2020 at 3:58 pm #6678735

assadollahD

Thank for the reply,
I am editing it from backend, please see screenshot.
I have also attached screenshot of Theme and plugin localisation which does not show string of the LMS plugin.

Thanks,
Asad

2020-07-26 at 18-15-50.png
2020-07-26 at 18-56-23.png
July 26, 2020 at 4:06 pm #6678781

assadollahD

In short, I want to be able to edit String within the plugin and not the ones I manually type in in options.

July 27, 2020 at 5:33 am #6680145

Riffaz

Hi,

Thank you for the details but I do not see "Requirements: None or Target Audience:Beginners"
Where do those come from?
Do you have an option to change them in the default language?
Please let me know.

Regards

The Four Foundations (Qawaid Al-Arba’a – Online Islamic College 2020-07-27 10-54-49.jpg
July 27, 2020 at 11:50 am #6682969

assadollahD

Hi

The texts "Requirements and Target Audience" are texts within the plugin, that's the question, how do I translate them?

July 28, 2020 at 5:53 am #6688391

Riffaz

Hi,

In that case, you have to follow this https://wpml.org/documentation/support/language-configuration-files/#admin-texts to translate that specific text.

If you do not understand how to do that let me know your site login details in the next private reply to check this for you.

Regards,

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.