Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Osama Mersal 1 year, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Osama Mersal.

Author Posts
June 17, 2022 at 10:07 am #11483917

bacemc

I am trying to:

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the klarna insite messaging but as soon as I activate wpml cms the insite messaging stops showing

Instead, I got: the klarna messaging not showing: here is a video to show you live: hidden link

June 18, 2022 at 10:33 am #11489781

bacemc

hello, any reply here???

June 19, 2022 at 11:36 am #11492693

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thanks for contacting WPML forums support. I'll be glad to help you today.

1) First of all, sorry for the late reply due to a higher workload. Could you please update your WordPress core, active plugins, and the theme to the newest version? You can find the latest version of WPML plugins here. (https://wpml.org/account/downloads/)

2) I've checked the mentioned and test products, and the Klarna message appeared correctly. (Kindly check the attached screenshot)

Would you please let me know if the issue is fixed?

Thanks for your cooperation

Regards,
Osama

1.jpg
June 20, 2022 at 12:36 pm #11499137

bacemc

Hi , no I updated all the plugins and the issue is still the same .
No it doesn’t show only if your logged in to my admin panel . Il you try with another browser with incognito window, you will see that the Klarna doesn’t show . Please help asap as we need it active as soon as possible

June 20, 2022 at 12:39 pm #11499187

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

I would need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP)
– preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible –
in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed

Your next answer will be private, which means only you and I can access it.

❌ Please backup your database and website ❌

✙ I would need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme and change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is critical.

✙ I also need your permission to take a local copy of your site to debug the issue without affecting your live site.

Regards,
Osama

June 21, 2022 at 7:30 am #11505601

bacemc

check this username login if the email login doesn't work : wpml_support

June 21, 2022 at 9:44 am #11507035

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

1) Thanks for the access details. Could you please let me know where to change the message in the dashboard?

2) I've deactivated WPML but couldn't see the message. Could you please let me know if there is an option I need to turn on to see the message?

Regards,
Osama

1.jpg
June 21, 2022 at 10:08 am #11507585

bacemc

No the test link is this one . You can see it if you disable wpml cams plugin .

hidden link
It should appear under the price

June 21, 2022 at 10:24 am #11507803

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

1) I've deactivated all the plugins except the active plugins on the attached screenshot, and I can see the message when I'm not logged in.

Could you please check the product from a different browser or a private window?

2) Could you please let me know where to edit this message?

Thanks,
Osama

1.jpg
June 21, 2022 at 10:46 am #11508011

bacemc

No as soon as you you’re logged in to my store you will see it . Please check from a different browser with incognito mode

June 21, 2022 at 10:50 am #11508041

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

I've deactivated WPML, and I couldn't see the message. Kindly don't activate WPML and check if you can see the message whether you are logged in or not.

I really appreciate your cooperation

Regards,
Osama

June 21, 2022 at 11:22 am #11508327

bacemc

osama how ? The store is broken now … can you revert what you have done lol . I have made the tests for you and we are 100% sure that’s it’s wpml causing the issue . Please only focus on fixing the issue

June 21, 2022 at 12:59 pm #11509091

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Finally, after some debugging steps, I think the multi-currency feature in WooCommerce Multilingual causes this issue.

I've disabled the feature temporarily. Could you please check the product and let me know if you can see the banner correctly?

If you can confirm that it's working correctly, please login to this sandbox site and add the same banner so I can consult our compatibility team. (hidden link)

Regards,
Osama

June 21, 2022 at 3:52 pm #11511913

bacemc

Yes now it’s working . They can use my staging site because to configure the klarna plugin I have to put my live credentials and I can’t share it . Sorry . Just send them my staging site and they can make tests there . Please tell them that it’s very urgent thanks

June 21, 2022 at 4:06 pm #11512023

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

Thanks for confirming the issue. I'll consult our 2nd tier supporters regarding this issue and update you as soon as I get their reply.

Thanks for your cooperation and patience

Regards,
Osama

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML Multilingual CMS is preventing my klarna insite message to work’ is closed to new replies.