Distillerie Mazzari has chosen the technical support of SED Web for a total restyling of the company's online communication that has had as its focus the institutional website.
The platform for this great chemical and food production brand has been completely renewed, from graphics to textual content, from photographic contents to videos.
Technically, we have taken care of the implementation of the WordPress platform and we have edited the graphics highlighting every detail from the logo to the quality of the audio-visual and textual material. To highlight the company profile, the quality of the raw materials used, the production cycle and the Distillerie Mazzari products, we created an ad hoc photographic service and asked for the intervention of our partner Drone Project who took care of shooting video in different modes, including static shooting and shooting with the help of drones.
For a company of such high quality, we could only offer excellent service, with attention to the smallest details, with the same commitment as always. Our work and our precision for the realization of the new Distillerie Mazzari website also fully met the customer's expectations. We can not but be proud of it!
The company works also with international clients and partners. That's why the website was made available in English and Italian.https://mazzarispa.com/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.