WPML includes an auto-update mechanism, which allows you to receive updates and install WPML components. If you need help, make sure that you have read the Installation and Upgrade instructions.
|Cannot Activate Language Directories AND Enable URL rewriting||2||2 days, 6 hours ago|
|Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WPMLElementAPILanguages||2||2 days, 6 hours ago|
|Class 'Twig_SimpleFunction' not found error||2||2 days, 18 hours ago|
|Se han desincronizado los idiomas||2||3 days, 22 hours ago|
|Migrar de Polylang con contenido editado en cuatro idiomas a WPML||2||4 days ago|
WPML plugin cannot connect to wpml
|3||6 days, 5 hours ago|
Split: Split: WPML ST plugin no longer uses Database for translations
Problem: WPML stops showing the translated strings on sites running in multiple servers.
Solution: Please add the following code in your wp-config.php file:
define( 'WPML_ST_SYNC_TRANSLATION_FILES', true );
Relevant Documentation: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/finding-strings-that-dont-appear-on-the-string-translation-page/#synchronizing-translation-files-for-sites-running-on-multiple-servers
|2||1 week ago|
|Translation Tools page get "CORS error" from ams-wpml-org 1 2||2||1 week ago|
|Now the staging site shows connection errors||2||1 week ago|
|Home page not working||2||1 week ago|
|Fatal error: "Unable to find template flag.twig"||2||1 week ago|
Invalid site Key for the current site
There is an invalid key error when I want to register WPML. I already added the key on wpml.org.
Such an issue is usually related to the usage of an old version of the WPML plugin. If the current version of the plugin is older than 4.4 you need to use the manual update method below:
- Create a backup of your website. You can use backup tools from WordPress: https://wordpress.org/plugins/tags/backup/
- Make sure you are signed in wpml.org.
- Download the latest version of the WPML and its add-ons.
- Install them manually on your website using the method below:
After that, follow the steps below to register the plugin:
- Make sure that you are logged in wpml.org.
- Go to "WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Commercial (Tab)".
- Click the "Register WPML" at the right section of the screen.
- Click the "Get a key for this site" link annotated in the screenshot below.
- A new page will open up and the auto-generated key will show in pop-up.
- Copy the key and paste it into the "Site Key" input box annotated in the screenshot below.
- Click the "OK" button.
|3||1 week, 1 day ago|
|Top bar Switcher in Post edit page||2||1 week, 1 day ago|
|Aggiornamento a ultima release di wordpress wpml è sparito||2||1 week, 1 day ago|
|Non profit||2||1 week, 1 day ago|