This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
June 4, 2018 at 11:03 am #2268208

yoichiH-2

拝啓

私が使用を希望するWordPress プラグインはmod-rewriteモジュールの有効化を必要とします。 私のWebサイト、hidden link

June 4, 2018 at 11:04 am #2268232

yoichiH-2

拝啓

もう一つお願いがあります。 このディレクトリにWordPressをインストールしました。

YOUR_WP_INSTALL_DIRECTORY

Webサーバーで書き込みと読み取りの両方を可能にするために、このディレクトリ全体のファイル許可(再帰的)を変更していただけますか? WordPress がファイルに書き込む必要があります。

June 4, 2018 at 10:55 pm #2272048

yoichiH-2

私のウェブサイトのアドレスです。

hidden link

June 5, 2018 at 2:01 pm #2275556

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I'm sorry, but currently we do not have a Japanese support. I can more or less understand what you want but you might want to go on in English from now on.

June 5, 2018 at 3:16 pm #2276190

yoichiH-2

Please find below,

The WordPress plugin I wish to use requires activation of the mod-rewrite module. On my website, http: // hiramoto.wp-x.jp/ mod-rewrite
Could you check if it is valid?

There is another wish. I installed WordPress in this directory.

YOUR_WP_INSTALL_DIRECTORY

Can you change the file permissions (recursive) of this whole directory to allow both writing and reading on the Web server? WordPress needs to write to the file.

Regards,

June 6, 2018 at 9:00 am #2278788

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hi,

if I go to the page you linked me, I get a 404 error. What was I supposed to see?

To change permission for directories, you should ask your provider, we don't have the power to do that.

June 14, 2018 at 6:26 am #2412550

yoichiH-2

This matter has not been closed. I need your advise to fix it. I will touch you soon.

Regards,
Yoichi

June 14, 2018 at 7:16 am #2412648

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

1. Could you explain what "The WordPress plugin I wish to use requires activation of the mod-rewrite module" exactly means? Which plugin, WPML? Do you get some kind of error? I do not see WPML enabled in the page you linked me.

2. As I said, we can't change permissions to your server directories. You should ask your provider for that.