This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
June 5, 2019 at 2:48 pm #3961803

wilhelmF-2

I am trying to: Sell dogfood via our shop, we offer vouchers for some articles to become free. The expected behaviour would be that the cart removes the payment options when the value reaches 0.
However when the Plugin "WooCommerce Multilingual" is active the payment methods show deispite the 0€ cart value and the clients can not complete their order

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
I attached two screenshots, with the plugin disabled it works

Instead, I got:

June 6, 2019 at 9:14 am #3967345

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Is there a particular reason why you do not want to upgrade WooCommerce Multilingual plugin to the latest version by clicking "jetzt aktualisieren"? There have been many bug fixes and other updates of the plug-in since your version. Have a look at the change log here:
https://wpml.org/download/woocommerce-multilingual/?section=changelog

Can you please update this plugin (and possibly all the other WPML plugins if they require updates), test then and let me know if it fixes the issue? You can see all the latest versions of all our plugins here:
https://wpml.org/account/downloads/

Regards,
Bruno Kos

June 7, 2019 at 8:03 am #3974575

wilhelmF-2

Hi that doesn't really help the issue at hand but sure.

The upgrade for WooMulitlingual can be applied but does not fix the issue.

If we try to update our WPML plugins on the stage we receive this error.
(see attached image)

June 7, 2019 at 10:06 am #3975475

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I agree that it may not resolve the issue, but before we resume working on this issue, we need to make sure that our clients have the latest WPML and all the other plugins. As for the "undefined" issue, let's focus on this one first.

Can you try what has been suggested here and let me know if it helps?
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/update-failed-undefined-3/#post-3504159
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/update-failed-undefined-2/#post-3178361

If none of these solutions help, can you upgrade all the plugins using FTP? You would remove their folders and upload these plugins anew. It will not affect WPML settings or translations in any way.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

June 12, 2019 at 7:29 am #4001127

wilhelmF-2

Ok, I have updated all the WMPL plugins per your instructions, the issue of the WooCommerce Multilungual plugin preventing a 0€ Cart from checkout with out payment details persists.

I again confirmed this by deactivating the plugin = everything works as expected
reactivate = issue present again
this is even the case with the default theme.

Please advice.

June 13, 2019 at 8:42 am #4010747

wilhelmF-2

We can give you access to our stage to see if you can resolve the issue. Let me know what user I should create.

June 13, 2019 at 10:16 am #4011691

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

It would help me if you could emulate the same scenario on my sample installation:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/0e-cart-not-being-able-to-check-out/#post-4003575

Because I need to see if this is happening here as well, so that we can exclude any other possible issues such as corrupted database, conflict with some other plug-in or theme, etc.

I would need you to add only one product set with voucher (perhaps even a coupon which do to lower the price to 0?), and I will do more testing and possibly escalate to our developers.

Let me know - the quicker we prove this to be a WooCommerce multilingual bug, the sooner we may get to resolution :).

Regards,
Bruno Kos

June 14, 2019 at 9:28 am #4019849

wilhelmF-2

Hi Bruno,

please go ahead provide a step by step guide to what you want me to do here.

June 14, 2019 at 10:19 am #4020453

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I would like you to emulate the same scenario as it is on your website:

Sell dogfood via our shop, we offer vouchers for some articles to become free. The expected behaviour would be that the cart removes the payment options when the value reaches 0.
However when the Plugin "WooCommerce Multilingual" is active the payment methods show deispite the 0€ cart value and the clients can not complete their order

But do this here:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/0e-cart-not-being-able-to-check-out/#post-4003575

So on our clean sandbox installation. I'm really not sure I can provide any more information on what I'm asking you 🙂

This is the most correct way to prove us that this is a WPML bug - if we confirm it - so that I can bring this to our developers. Feel free to install any plug-ins you need for vouchers.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

June 14, 2019 at 10:47 am #4020699

wilhelmF-2

I was not able to follow the steps you provided, can you please let me know how i should proceed.

Can i use FTP to move all my files to your installation?

June 14, 2019 at 11:40 am #4021039

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

You can use FTP to move plugins, yes, but we don't want to have site clone, because that's not the purpose of sandboxes. We need to prove that the issue is happening on a clean minimal installation.

As for step-by-step information what you need to do:
- create a demo product on our sandbox site (could be any of the dog food you're selling)
- configure WooCommerce multilingual in the same way as on your original site (for example multiple currencies)
- configure WooCommerce in the same way as on your website (payment gateways and shipping e.g.)
- configure voucher or coupon or any other way that would allow us to get 0€ on the product you created in the step one
- test to see if the issue with the checkout you reported in your ticket is happening in our sandbox

Let me know if any further clarification is needed!

Regards,
Bruno Kos

June 14, 2019 at 12:19 pm #4021279

wilhelmF-2

I can push all our Files via FTP, but to go through the steps you mention will cost a lot of time, we will need to bill this to you, can you provide a billing address?

June 14, 2019 at 1:39 pm #4021865

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I have tried to reproduce the same issue I think it is in your case - please check WooCommerce options on my sandbox if they match your scenario.

This is what I did:
- one demo product
- I've created a standard WooCommerce coupon which reduces the price by 100%, to 0 that is
- I've set several payment gateways, including PayPal
- the coupon name is "100"
- this is one of the products for which you can test
-- hidden link

Let me provide you with the results of what happens if the coupon is applied and if is not applied - see the images. In my case, even with WooCommerce multilingual plug-in activated, payment gateways get hidden once I applied the coupon and the price is 0.

May I ask you to at least check if my WooCommerce settings are the same as yours and if the scenario is the same as well? I ask only for a little collaboration here, otherwise I will be unable to assist.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] 0€ Cart not being able to check out’ is closed to new replies.