This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
June 18, 2015 at 6:40 am #641170

johanP-4

Get the following error message: Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in /storage/content/56/182756/dev36.dioniqlabb.se/public_html/wp-content/themes/directory-theme/include/theme-options/theme_options.php on line 193 Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in /storage/content/56/182756/dev36.dioniqlabb.se/public_html/wp-content/themes/directory-theme/include/theme-options/theme_options.php on line 193 Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in /storage/content/56/182756/dev36.dioniqlabb.se/public_html/wp-content/themes/directory-theme/include/theme-options/theme_options.php on line 193

I also lose the menu positions. After setting the menu positions in swedish and jumping to set the english and german I lose the swedish position?I am trying to:

URL of (my) website where problem appears: hidden link

I expected to see: The menus should not disapeare.

Instead, I got: The disapeare

June 18, 2015 at 5:48 pm #641820

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

According to the error message, this is a problem with your theme. This happens even with the disabled WPML?

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] 1. Warning: array_flip():I 2. also lose the menu positions’ is closed to new replies.