This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Corrado 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
September 3, 2019 at 7:17 pm

Corrado

These are the 2 errors I get, and also after removing the wpml notices from the options table, I still get them:
"There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we'll fix it for you."
and
"WPML is missing some records in the languages tables and it cannot fully work until this issue is fixed.
Please go to the Troubleshooting page and click on "Clear language information and repopulate languages" to fix this problem.

This warning will disappear once this issue is fixed."
When I connect to the troubleshooting page I don't have that option.
Can you please support?
Thanks

PS: I've opened the same case some time ago: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/2-errors-on-the-backend/ but I had the website hosted at home and troubleshooting was not possible.

September 3, 2019 at 7:40 pm #4507143

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

thank you for the access details !

i was able to verify the WPML tables and manually remove the warnings

please let me know if the warnings are now gone

September 3, 2019 at 7:42 pm #4507153

Corrado

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!