This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
April 26, 2019 at 12:32 pm #3690657

qiangL-3

Tell us what you are trying to do? I can not translate 2 places at the check out step. i have translate those words into English and danish, but not working at the front page. i hope you can help me to find out how to find it out. many thanks in advance.

Is there any documentation that you are following? no.

Is there a similar example that we can see? yes

What is the link to your site? xiaopingguo.dk

April 26, 2019 at 10:52 pm #3693531

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. I noticed you are using some older versions of WPML. Please, could you update all your plugins and check if the problem persists? Note that it is recommended to back up your site before updating your site's plugins.

Also, I noticed that you are using a caching system on your server. Have you tried clearing your site's cache to see if the problem persists?

If the problem persists, have you tried to remove this string and translate it again? To test this, just remove the string and update the original string. Then translate the string again and see if the problem persists.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] 2 places can not be translated’ is closed to new replies.