Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mohamed Sayed 3 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Mohamed Sayed.

Author Posts
February 19, 2021 at 4:03 pm #8130069

christiand-51

3 variable products don't show all variables (colors) on translated productpages. On the dutch (original) and English page

hidden link
only German page it shows 34 colors of the original 37 colors

Yet all cushion products use the same product variations and values. So why do the other pillows show the correct 37 colors instead of this product that does not.

February 21, 2021 at 2:48 pm #8139031

Mohamed Sayed

Hi Christian,
Thanks for contacting WPML support, I will be happy to help you today.

Please try the following steps:

1- Update WooCommerce and WooCommerce multilingual to the latest version.

2- Make a small change in the default language to the product that shows this issue.

3- Update the translation.

4- Clear all cache and check if the issue persists.

❌ Please backup your website before updating ❌

I will be happy to investigate this issue further if the above steps didn't help.

Regards,
Mohamed

March 1, 2021 at 8:34 am #8194289

christiand-51

I've performend all measures; yet still the issue is there.

March 4, 2021 at 8:48 am #8225329

Mohamed Sayed

Hi Christian,
Sorry for the late reply.

Please go to WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilingual > Status > Troubleshooting, and check if the "Sync products variations" option is showing any variations that are not synced (Please check the attached screenshots)

If that didn't help, try to reproduce the issue on a minimal environment which means deactivating all the plugins that are not related to WPML or required to create the product then check if the issue persists. If it is gone, activate the plugins one by one to see with which one there is an interaction issue.

❌ Please backup your database and website before doing any of the above❌

I will be happy to investigate this issue further if none of the above suggestions help to fix it.
Regards,
Mohamed

Troubleshooting.jpg
Sync products variations.jpg
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.