This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
May 14, 2019 at 1:21 pm #3807235

philippeL-20

I am trying to: use of 3D secure with WooCommerce PayPal Powered by Braintree Gateway
and WooCommerce multilingual (version 4.6.2.1)

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: the currency selected by the donator (here the dollar) is not transmitted to 3D Secure ...

Instead, I got: the currency used by 3D Secure stays in the default currency (euro) and after the 3D secure checking OK and error is sent to the donator : "Braintree (Credit Card) Payment Failed (Status code 91584: Merchant account must match the 3D Secure authorization merchant account.) Order status changed from Pending payment to Failed."

May 14, 2019 at 7:33 pm #3810361

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello @philippel-20, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

This seems to be a compatibility issue. In these cases, these are the procedures:
- Install the plugin in a clean installation and reproduce the problem in this new installation. So we can isolate it and do some testing without the interference of server settings or other plugins
- After this, I will check the problem in this new installation and look for a quick solution
- If I can not find a solution, I will forward the problem to our compatibility team
- The compatibility team will do some more testing and will contact the product author to fix the issue

I created a test website with a clean WordPress install. You can access it through this link:
hidden link - Through this link you will be automatically logged in.

Please upload the plugin to this test install, setup it the same way as in your website (using the same options) and create some dummy content to reproduce the issue. Please note that we only need the plugin and the related functionality, you don't need to setup a entire website or clone your existing site.

After that, please send us clear steps on how to see/reproduce the issue on this test install. We will run some tests.

All the best,
Diego

The topic ‘[Closed] 3D secure’ is closed to new replies.