Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 year, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
February 5, 2020 at 3:10 pm #5431667

triloks

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I was under Translation Basket and sent my all products to auto translate by wpml advance.
Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?
Please find attached image.
What is the link to your site?
hidden link

after 404 eror.jpg
before error.jpg
February 6, 2020 at 10:10 am #5437603

triloks

I have not received reply its been 24 hours.

February 6, 2020 at 5:47 pm #5441499

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

I was not able to reproduce this behavior on my testing environment,

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to test the issue.
(preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible)

**Before we proceed I recommend taking FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you enter is private which means only you and I have access to it.

NOTE: If access to the live site is not possible and the staging site does not exist please provide me with a duplicator package created with the duplicator plugin.

Thank you,
Bobby

February 7, 2020 at 4:50 am #5443979

triloks

Please check the issue. This is my live site so do not make any changes before informing to us.

Thank you

February 7, 2020 at 6:39 pm #5449897

Bobby
Supporter

Hi There,

If possible please try the following.

1. Go to WPML->Transaltion Management
2. Go to the basket-> and "X" out all the jobs
3. Re-add the jobs to be translated but this time only add half of them

February 8, 2020 at 5:36 am #5451849

triloks

I have cleared basket and I have added 8 job and tried and got same 404 error but those pages added next process but still showing in basket.

Why 404 generating.

February 10, 2020 at 4:53 am #5458619

triloks

Issue still not resolved. Can you reply to me.

February 10, 2020 at 6:16 pm #5464049

Bobby
Supporter

Thank you for updating me, I am testing this locally and will update you shortly.

My apologies for the wait, our support is offline during the weekend hours.

February 10, 2020 at 8:24 pm #5464601

Bobby
Supporter

Hello,

The 404 error comes with a 502 Bad Gateway error in the console.

load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-but&load[chunk_1]=ton,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-dialog,utils,underscore,wp-util&ver=5.3.2:4 POST <em><u>hidden link</u></em> 502 (Bad Gateway)
send @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-but&load[chunk_1]=ton,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-dialog,utils,underscore,wp-util&ver=5.3.2:4
ajax @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-but&load[chunk_1]=ton,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-dialog,utils,underscore,wp-util&ver=5.3.2:4
batch_send_basket_to_tp_commit @ translation-basket-and-options.js?ver=2.9.4:486
end_process @ translation-basket-and-options.js?ver=2.9.4:575
batch_send_basket_to_tp @ translation-basket-and-options.js?ver=2.9.4:400
(anonymous) @ translation-basket-and-options.js?ver=2.9.4:440
setTimeout (async)
success @ translation-basket-and-options.js?ver=2.9.4:438
i @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-but&load[chunk_1]=ton,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-dialog,utils,underscore,wp-util&ver=5.3.2:2
fireWith @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-but&load[chunk_1]=ton,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-dialog,utils,underscore,wp-util&ver=5.3.2:2
x @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-but&load[chunk_1]=ton,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-dialog,utils,underscore,wp-util&ver=5.3.2:4
c @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-but&load[chunk_1]=ton,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-dialog,utils,underscore,wp-util&ver=5.3.2:4
VM2669:2 JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
VM2677:12 Uncaught ReferenceError: firebase is not defined
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-but&load[chunk_1]=ton,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-dialog,utils,underscore,wp-util&ver=5.3.2:2), <anonymous>:12:9)
    at eval (<anonymous>)
    at load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-but&load[chunk_1]=ton,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-dialog,utils,underscore,wp-util&ver=5.3.2:2
    at Function.globalEval (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-but&load[chunk_1]=ton,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-dialog,utils,underscore,wp-util&ver=5.3.2:2)
    at Ga (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-but&load[chunk_1]=ton,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-dialog,utils,underscore,wp-util&ver=5.3.2:3)
    at a.fn.init.append (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-but&load[chunk_1]=ton,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-dialog,utils,underscore,wp-util&ver=5.3.2:3)
    at a.fn.init.n.fn.<computed> [as appendTo] (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-but&load[chunk_1]=ton,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-dialog,utils,underscore,wp-util&ver=5.3.2:3)
    at build_message (translation-basket-and-options.js?ver=2.9.4:638)
    at update_message (translation-basket-and-options.js?ver=2.9.4:625)
    at show_errors (translation-basket-and-options.js?ver=2.9.4:477)

I was able to create a duplicator package of your site to test on my local environment, and I was able to send twice the amount of jobs to a translation without a 404 error without making any changes that point me to a potential server related issue here.

If possible please review the 502 error and increase your WP_MEMORY_LIMIT to 256M or higher as it is set to 40M at the moment.

Also please let me know your host provider's feedback on the 502 error.

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 12.04.06 PM.png
February 18, 2020 at 8:25 am #5512947

triloks

increase the memory but still issue presist.

February 18, 2020 at 7:14 pm #5518157

Bobby
Supporter

Hello,

As this is a server related issue, please contact your host provider and let me know their feedback regarding the 502 errors.

The issue was not reproducible on a different hosting environment with your current setup. (including theme and all plugins activated).

"The 502 Bad Gateway error is an HTTP status code that means that one server on the internet received an invalid response from another server. 502 Bad Gateway errors are completely independent of your particular setup, meaning that you could see one in any browser, on any operating system, and on any device"

The topic ‘[Closed] 404 error’ is closed to new replies.