This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
September 2, 2019 at 2:08 pm #4497587

ahmede-28

Hi

I have tried the translation on test3.m3roud.sd and the related products got translated into arabic . HOwver i wasnt able to test the checkout field translations becouse i am getting 404

It is okay to separate the ticket , but the 404 page wasnt there before and it appeared after the previous change you were testing . any idea about the cause for that ?

September 2, 2019 at 3:34 pm #4498327

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

I visited the cart and checkout pages in Arabic and I get 404 errors from time to time. This is a random issue. We will need to visit the pages several times to say that the error is there or not.

Please, first, make a database backup. We will be running some cleanup actions, this way we'll be on the safe side.

Then activate PHP debugging to spot any possible PHP errors.
http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

Then perform the following actions:
1. Go to WPML->Support->Troubleshooting and execute all actions in the Cleanup section.
2. In the same troubleshooting page, please execute "Recreate ST DB cache tables".

Try to visit the checkout and cart pages many times to see if the 404 error will be triggered.

If it does, please check(multiple visits) if this issue appears when:
- Only WPML plugins are activated. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with another plugin.
- The theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty Fourteen. Its will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
- If the problem disappears, start activating one at the time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Jamal

September 6, 2019 at 2:48 pm #4526085

ahmede-28

Hi

I have cleared cache .

September 9, 2019 at 10:05 am #4535817

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

I saved the permalinks again to flush the rewrite rules, but that does not seem to resolve the issue. I suspect a compatibility conflict with the theme or another plugin. Please perform the following test and always save permalinks.
- Only WPML plugins are activated. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with another plugin.
- The theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty Fourteen. Its will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
- If the problem disappears, start activating one at the time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

Best regards,
Jamal

The topic ‘[Closed] 404 errors randomly in WooCommerce pages (products, checkout) after changing theme and plugin localization options’ is closed to new replies.