Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 3 years, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
February 24, 2018 at 12:07 pm #1528133

dmitrijsH

I am trying to:Translate some products

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: I was simply translating products.

Instead, I got:I faced ERROR 500.

As it is indicated in your help files, I enabled the debug mode. Here is the message:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function is_type() on boolean in /var/www/clients/client2/web7/web/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-coupon.php:812 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/clients/client2/web7/web/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-coupons.php(117): WC_Coupon->is_valid_for_product(false, Array) #1 /var/www/clients/client2/web7/web/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WCML_Coupons->is_valid_for_product(true, Object(WC_Product_Variation), Object(WC_Coupon), Array) #2 /var/www/clients/client2/web7/web/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(true, Array) #3 /var/www/clients/client2/web7/web/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-coupon.php(845): apply_filters('woocommerce_cou...', true, Object(WC_Product_Variation), Object(WC_Coupon), Array) #4 /var/www/clients/client2/web7/web/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-discounts.php(746): WC_Coupon->is_valid_for_product(Object(WC_Product_Variation), Array) #5 /var/www/clients/client2/web7/web/wp in /var/www/clients/client2/web7/web/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-coupon.php on line 812

I can open my site in a different browser but once I try to continue translating products, ERROR 500 is back.

500 error.jpg
February 26, 2018 at 6:28 pm #1529636

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi @dmitrijsh,

To help you faster, I've enabled debug information for this support ticket. Please see this link for how to get this information from your site and give it to us: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Please upgrade to the latest version of WooCommerce and WordPress after a full site backup and check the bug is existing or not.

Does it happen while translating the Products from WooCommerce>>WooCommerce Multilingual>>Products screen(while using WPML Translation Editor)?

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] 500 ERROR’ is closed to new replies.