This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mahmoodH-3 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
August 20, 2019 at 11:37 am #4423169

mahmoodH-3

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Hi, When I switch the language so, I get 500 internal server error.

I found there are haven't any issue from other plugins, PHP Memory limit.

The web host said they haven't an issue from their side. Also, I delete the complete WPML Plugin and re-install. But still, an error has.

Please let me know how to fix this?
Error website: hidden link

Thank You.

August 20, 2019 at 11:44 am #4423177

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and I'm happy to see you again on the Support forum.

From what I can see after I checked your account right now, there's already a ticket created here (https://wpml.org/forums/topic/500-internal-error-when-i-switch-the-languages/) that sounds like it is about the same issue.

If the ticket is about the same issue, I will need you to please mark this ticket as resolved and wait for an answer from my colleague, Bobby.

Please let me know in case I understood things wrong and tickets are related to different issues.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

August 20, 2019 at 12:12 pm #4423413

mahmoodH-3

Hi Mihai,

Bobby is not a response to me for a long time. So, I delete the plugin and reinstall. So, Some files are changed.

Can you handle this tickect? I kindly request from you.
If you can so appreciate it.

Thank You.

August 20, 2019 at 1:08 pm #4423859

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi.

My colleague, Bobby, is working on a different timezone (he should probably be able to answer you today - the latest tomorrow but this depends on how big his ticket queue is).

Usually, our time of response can take between a couple of hours to 1-2 days. Sometimes, depending on how full the tickets queue is, receiving an answer can take even longer (3-4 days) but this happens very rarely.

Unfortunately, our support policy doesn't allow me to tackle an issue for a duplicated ticket that already has a colleague assigned to.

If you would prefer to not wait for a ticket response, I recommend you that in the process of creating a new ticket, you select the "Live chat" option (it should be the default method now).

That way, someone will assist you faster than on a ticket.

I hope that you will find this information helpful. 🙂

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

August 20, 2019 at 1:26 pm #4423923

mahmoodH-3

Hi,

Can you tell me the steps to find live chat assistance?

Thanks.

August 20, 2019 at 2:01 pm #4424289

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi.

Sure.

Here you can create a live chat session (please wait for a couple of minutes until someone answers - depending on how busy my colleagues are, they will be able to answer faster or slower):
https://wpml.org/forums/forum/chat-support/

Here is more info about that:
https://wpml.org/2018/11/chat-support-for-wpml/

I hope that you will find this link helpful.

Can you also please mark this ticket as resolved?

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Mihai

August 20, 2019 at 3:25 pm #4424943

mahmoodH-3

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!