Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
June 20, 2019 at 6:17 am

antonD-13

Hi, I had a 500error on my site when I open more tabs in browser from my page. After I updated your plugins to the latest version yesterday, I´m getting 500 internal server error on whole my page. Works only homepage, any other show an error. Before that when somtimes I get 500 error also WP send me an email about an issue with your Multilingual WOO plugin. Your colleagues work on this but now we are getting 500 errror everywhere after latest updates. No other plugin was updated than yours.

how can we fix this?

Thanks.

June 20, 2019 at 8:39 am #4057703

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I will be taking care of this issue, I hope this is not related to the compatibility issue, If the issue is happening after the update, It would be good if you can provide me with the WordPress debug.log (not WPML debug information).

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case, the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

If you can paste your debug.log to pastebin.com and provide me that link it would be great! (This is the cleanest way because sometimes the logs are long and create a complete mess in the discussion).

Please also share the server error logs, if you are not sure how to obtain them please request your hosting provider to help you in this case.

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] 500 internal server eroor’ is closed to new replies.