This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nowhere 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
May 2, 2019 at 10:36 am #3723859

Nowhere

I am trying to: navigate website

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: login page

Instead, I got: 500 Internal server error

May 2, 2019 at 10:43 am #3723885

Nowhere

More info: after last wmpl's plugin we faced same issue with some other websites with and without woocommerce
After many tests we found only solution is to revert all website back expecially DB which seams responsible for the issue. In fact even reverting back all wpml plugin website keeps returning error until we restore also db.

Note: pardon me if we'd already opened ticket #3664489 with many info inside but we're still waiting for solution and my customer start complaining so I'd need to fix it as soon as possible

thank you for assistance,
Andrea

May 2, 2019 at 1:29 pm #3724911

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I have checked the site it seems the page encounters 500 error after it is rendered or the rendering of the page is interrupted. detailed information about the issue can be seen by inspecting the debug log. it would be good if you can provide me with the WordPress debug.log (not WPML debug information).

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case, the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

If you can paste your debug.log to pastebin.com and provide me that link it would be great! (This is the cleanest way because sometimes the logs are long and create a complete mess in the discussion).

Kind regards
Raja

May 2, 2019 at 2:21 pm #3725573

Nowhere

Hi Raja,
this is link to debug.log https://pastebin.com/Up0zXvrv
I had to add "track_errors = On" on php.ini as debug.log wasn't created at all but now hidden link always shows error instead of website

thanks,
Andrea

May 2, 2019 at 2:51 pm #3725771

Nowhere

Update: after debug.log activation I noticed inside log first line reporting "Undefined index: SERVER_SOFTWARE in /home/luminafa/staging/2/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-security-enhancer/include/functions.class.php on line 590" so I disabled plugin "WP Hide & Security Enhancer" and now staging site is correctly responding and Internal server error looks fixed

I'm pretty sure I disabled it as test before but this time it works ... sorry I don't understand what happened but at least now it works

Thanks for your assistance,
Andrea

May 2, 2019 at 3:39 pm #3726183

Nowhere

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!