This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
August 19, 2019 at 10:33 am #4415239

evgeniaT

My site is for courses on 5 Languages. I use Masterstudy theme and LMS plugin with it, which is WPML ready (as the info on there site). My main problem is with courses (The pages are displayed correctly on every language).
At first, when I started make the translation of the courses, there was 404 page or redirect to english version ( which is Default). Then I used
"Adjust links in posts and strings so they point to the translated content" option from settings and I solve the problem. Then I sow some old urls and chanched two of them. Then I found Internal Server Error. I'm attaching a picture of server's log.
I tried to Deactivate plugins, but it doesn't help. Also I deleted all WPML plugins and upload latest versions. Nothing! Also my courses become so many and shuffled.
Please help! The site will be display tomorrow morning.

August 19, 2019 at 8:28 pm #4419075

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this. Can you please share with me the URL where you are seeing the internal error message?

Also, Please enable the WordPress debug log (this is different than the server log). This will allow us to see if any PHP errors are being produced. More Info: https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

1. Edit wp-config.php and insert the following lines:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

2. Browse to the page with the issue and/or reproduce the issue.

3. Locate the debug log in: /wp-content/debug.log

4. Paste the latest lines here. No need to paste the entire log file, just 50 lines or so will do. Please censor any sensitive information.

Lastly, you mentioned about disabling plugins. Can you confirm that you tested your site with only WPML plugins and this error remains?

The topic ‘[Closed] 500 Internal Server Error’ is closed to new replies.