Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
February 25, 2019 at 11:06 am #3239161

frodeH

When we use Translation Management here: hidden link.

It gives an ajax error ( Please check attachements. )
hidden link
hidden link

February 25, 2019 at 11:09 am #3239256

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

As per our support policies, we can only handle one issue per ticket. It will help us to serve you better and we can avoid discussing multiple problems in one ticket. So I have created this ticket.

I try to check your debug.log to see why it's creating the issue, but your FTP details were not working, so, could you please perform the below steps and share me the results?

Debugging

1. Please follow the debugging information provided here: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/
2. Repeat the action of creating the problem.
3. Copy and paste the contents of debug.log (log file inside the /wp-content/ directory) here for me to see.

Thanks

February 28, 2019 at 5:13 am #3253641

frodeH

Hello there,
Any Update on this. we already share you screenshot and compete site details . Do you actually looking in to this issue because now 4 days already left and we did't receives any reply . We are waiting for your reply since 4 days.

February 28, 2019 at 5:21 am #3253648

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I am still working on it. I can see the following error on the debug.log

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Exception: Ugyldig sidemal. 

So I am currently debugging your site to find out the source of the fatal error. I will update you shortly.

Thanks

February 28, 2019 at 7:59 am #3254021

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I am unable to find the source of this fatal error so I have escalated this issue to our 2nd tier supporter.

Our 2nd tier supporter will take a look at this issue. Once they provide any feedback, I will get back to you with that feedback here.

Thanks

February 28, 2019 at 1:19 pm #3255466

frodeH

Hello there,
Any update ??

March 1, 2019 at 6:46 am #3258666

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Our 2nd tier is working on this issue right now, I will update you as soon as I will have any feedback.

I can see if you duplicate pages one by one instead of bulk duplicating, most of the time it's working, so you can use the steps as a workaround.

Thank you for your patience.

March 5, 2019 at 9:44 am #3272502

frodeH

Hello Shekhar,

it's been 4 days. Is your 2nd tier is checking on this ticket ?

March 6, 2019 at 7:50 am #3277265

Bigul
Supporter

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

I am Bigul from WPML support team. Shekhar is on vacation now. So I am taking care of this ticket. Hope it will be okay for you.

The bug is existing after primary debugging procedures. Therefore the ticket is escalated to our developers. We will get back to you soon when we have an update from our developers on this. Please wait.

Please exclude *Cart* page while bulk duplicating the pages and check you are getting the expected or not.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 31, 2021 at 11:07 am #9320021

Bigul
Supporter

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

We are closing this ticket now. The bug is fixed in the latest version of WPML. Please upgrade to the latest version after a full site backup{mandatory} and make sure the issue is existing or not.

If you still have similar issues, please feel free to open a new ticket. We are happy to help always. Thank you for your understanding.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] 500 server error when using translation management’ is closed to new replies.