This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
April 24, 2019 at 10:28 pm

olivierF-5

Hello!

I'm having issues with my Woocommerce site, I'm getting 502 errors timeout on the homepage (other pages works and I can navigate in the backend fine).

As far as I can tell this is a new issue that wasn't happening before.

I've narrowed it down to the WPML Translation management plugin.

When deactivated:
- The homepage works
- The products page works
- The products categories and attributes don't work

When activated:
- The home page gets a 502 timeout error
- The products categories and attributes works

NOTE: I removed the Translation management plugin for now so the user are not stuck on a 502 error page when accessing the page. To replicate the issue: in SFTP, move the translation management plugin from the /plugins/.deactivate folder and activate it.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Here's also something from the WPEngine error log that might help narrowing it down:

[Wed Apr 24 15:12:01.710184 2019] [php7:error] [pid 27476]
[client 74.59.214.205:53168] PHP Fatal error:
Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_stock_quantity() on boolean in /nas/content/live/spaprod/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/translation-editor/class-wcml-synchronize-product-data.php:319\nStack trace:\n#0 /nas/content/live/spaprod/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/translation-editor/class-wcml-synchronize-variations-data.php(173): WCML_Synchronize_Product_Data->sync_product_stock(false, Object(WC_Product_Variation))\n#1 /nas/content/live/spaprod/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/translation-editor/class-wcml-synchronize-product-data.php(168): WCML_Synchronize_Variations_Data->sync_product_variations(25795, '29405', 'fr')\n#2 /nas/content/live/spaprod/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/translation-editor/class-wcml-synchronize-product-data.php(465): WCML_Synchronize_Product_Data->sync_product_data(25795, '29405', 'fr')\n#3 [internal function]: WCML_Synchronize_Product_Data->woocommerce_product_quick_edit_save(Object(WC_Product_Variable))\n#4 /nas/co in /nas/content/live/spaprod/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/translation-editor/class-wcml-synchronize-product-data.php on line 319, referer: hidden link

April 25, 2019 at 12:36 pm #3682437

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

I am unable to connect to the server using the FTP details, Could you please update the details.
For issues like we request a snapshot of your site so that we can check the issue in our local setup You can use the Duplicator plugin to create a snapshot of the site and share the package link with me http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Kind regards
Raja

April 25, 2019 at 1:50 pm #3683059

olivierF-5

Hi Raja,

thanks for your reply, note that this is note an FTP but a SFTP. so port is 2222.

Will get you the duplicator package shortly.

April 26, 2019 at 9:26 am #3689185

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the clarification, We have a known issue with Woocommerce Multilingual our developers have released a fix in the new update version 4.6.2 Please try updating to the latest version of WooCommerce Multilingual,

If you don't see the update notice you can get the latest copy from WordPress repository https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/

Please let me know the results.

Kind regards
Raka