This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Vitaio 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
April 13, 2019 at 6:36 pm

Vitaio

I am trying to: Disable WPML and after the link is working.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

April 15, 2019 at 7:38 am #3610541

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

HI there,

Welcome to our forum,

I tried to access your site it seems you have enabled two-factor authentication and I am unable to login from my end.

Regarding 504 error, This might be due to various factors. It would be good if you can provide me with the WordPress debug.log (not WPML debug information).

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case, the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

If you can paste your debug.log to pastebin.com and provide me that link it would be great! (This is the cleanest way because sometimes the logs are long and create a complete mess in the discussion).

Please let me know the results.

Kind regards
Raja

April 16, 2019 at 6:09 am #3618341

Vitaio

Hi Raja,

Sorry I turned off iThemes Security. Now you can log in.

I added these codes:
define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

Now you can check website.

April 16, 2019 at 1:03 pm #3622265

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi, there.

Thanks for the update, To debug the issue further, please provide a snapshot (Duplicator package) of your site. If you can provide a copy of your wp-content folder and database that would help as well. Please compress the copy of the wp-content folder and upload it to g-drive or dropbox and share the link.

You can also use the Duplicator plugin to create a snapshot of the site and share the package link with me http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/. I have enabled private fields for you to securely share the details

kind regards
Raja

April 18, 2019 at 1:28 pm
April 19, 2019 at 7:26 am #3643837

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

HI there,

It seems let duplicator link is access restricted, Can you please grant me access.I have already sent a request.

kind regards
Raja

April 19, 2019 at 8:20 am #3644111

Vitaio

Sorry. Sent. 🙂

April 19, 2019 at 2:36 pm #3646551

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience. It seems the plugin "HuCommerce | Magyar WooCommerce kiegészítések" is conflicting with WPML, Disabling the plugin solved the issue in my local setup. Though they have mentioned the plugin is compatible with WPML I don't find the plugin in our compatibility list and could not find any compatibility test related to the plugin.

Please check with the plugin author if they have any solution, They can also reach us to fix any compatibility issues.

Please confirm whether the issue is solved by deactivating HuCommerce plugin.

Kind regards
Raja

April 19, 2019 at 3:02 pm #3646835

Vitaio

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!