This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dat Hoang 3 years, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dat Hoang.

Author Posts
January 14, 2016 at 4:22 pm #788154

Régis

I am trying to: export translations jobs via XLIFF exporter

I expected: the zip to be generated and automatically generated

Instead, I got: a blank page and and in debug.log, I've got this message

[14-Jan-2016 14:59:28 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Unable to send file 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.zip'. Output buffer contains the following text (typically warnings or errors):

' in /var/www/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/inc/wpml_zip.php:481
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/xliff/class-wpml-tm-xliff-frontend.php(239): wpml_zip->sendZip('XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...')
#1 /var/www/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/xliff/class-wpml-tm-xliff-frontend.php(88): WPML_TM_Xliff_Frontend->export_xliff('12')
#2 [internal function]: WPML_TM_Xliff_Frontend->init('')
#3 /var/www/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/wp-includes/plugin.php(525): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /var/www/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/wp-settings.php(392): do_action('init')
#5 /var/www/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/wp-config.php(109): require_once('/var/www/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/...')
January 15, 2016 at 8:50 am #788593

Dat Hoang

#1,
If you disable all non-related WPML plugins, switch to one of default themes, the problem persists or not?
NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).

#2,
Please go to WPML > Support > Troubleshooting > Click the following buttons
* Clear the cache in WPML
* Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
* Fix element_type collation
* Assign translation status to duplicated content
* Set language information
* Fix terms count
* Fix post type assignment for translations

NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).

Does that help?

January 15, 2016 at 9:39 am #788647

Régis

Hi,
I've done some testing.
It appears the export doesn't work only when woocommerce multilingual is activated.
I've tried different combinations with themes and plugins while "woocommerce multilingual" is not active.
Everything is OK.

Once I activate it, the issue appears.

I've checked and everything seems up to date.

can send you credentials, sql dump if you tell me how.

Regards

January 18, 2016 at 4:43 am #789773

Dat Hoang

#1,
Please go to WPML > Support > Troubleshooting > Click the following buttons
* Clear the cache in WPML
* Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
* Fix element_type collation
* Assign translation status to duplicated content
* Set language information
* Fix terms count
* Fix post type assignment for translations

NOTE:

Does that help?

#2,
This might be the issue described at: https://wpml.org/errata/fatal-error-invalidargumentexception-element_id-and-type-do-not-match/

Please try to use our beta version WPML 3.3.6-b1 in https://wpml.org/account/downloads/ , scroll down to download it.

NOTE:
* Please test this in your testing first.
* You need to unzip this package to use the correct zip file for WPML Multilingual CMS.
* And last but not least, make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).

Does this help?

The topic ‘[Closed] A bug occurs during XLIFF export’ is closed to new replies.