This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by agustinL-3 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
May 23, 2019 at 10:14 pm

agustinL-3

I am trying to: use wpml on my site, 3 domain, one for each languages but it tell thats not available yet, when is that scheduled to work ?

or
i was using polylang with my 3 domain, just bought wpml to translate Bookly, is there a way to use polylang as my main, and ONLY wpml to translate bookly plugin ?

or

a way to domain map
drlandivar.com stay same
drlandivar.com/es become doctorlandivar.com
drlandivar.com/pt become doutorlandivar.com

Please help, we spent a lot on bookly 250+ and on wpml and we need it to work

thanks

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
**** edit
i found the link on activating the experimental multisite mode could you kindly let me know where i can find WPML_DIR/inc/tools/

May 24, 2019 at 7:24 am #3881743

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

WPML domain per language feature can be used in WordPress Multisite using a drop-in plugin called sunshine.php.

Kindly refer to the detailed documentation about the setup https://wpml.org/documentation/support/multisite-support/languages-in-domains-for-wordpress-multisite-mode/

the path to 'WPML_DIR/inc/tools/" is from your WordPress installation directory navigate to
<en>wp-content/pluguins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/tools/sunshine.php

Please let me know if that helps.

Regarding your request on using Polylang with WPML its a big no since the plugins will conflict with each other and result in an unstable site.

Kind regards
Raja

May 24, 2019 at 1:20 pm #3885187

agustinL-3

Hi Raha, i was able to activate it

now that i activate the language per domain, i cant login second site
i used to always loggin trought metabolicdiet.org/wp-admin/ and had no problem
but now it redirects to hidden link
and say wrong password any idea why this could be

domain load with the right language so thats good, but i need to be able to login :/

May 24, 2019 at 1:22 pm #3885243

agustinL-3

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!