This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
January 17, 2019 at 1:52 pm #3102261

k-virginiaS

I am trying to: reinstall WPML sticky links

I am sorry for the extended support time i have consumed in the last 30 days, but i discovered the cause of all my troubles was my wifi hacker neighbor i am dealing with.- too long to explain.

after i took my computer out of my home and reset the iMac, i see normal behavior in my WordPress back to norm, except that he deleted this plugin. it was there before as i had reported a plugin inventory with versions (see image). this was the obvious proof for me to move my home office out until...

this plugin is no where to be found inside my wordpress plugin search and my last plug in update gave me an error on 1 missing plugin.

he also deleted an important image.- nothing to do with you.

thanks

January 17, 2019 at 2:03 pm #3102285

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

To download WPML and its add-ons please log into your WPML.org account and go to https://wpml.org/account/downloads/

Download the latest versions and add them to WordPress by going to Plugins -> Add new.

Please let me know if you experienced any trouble with the installation.

Kind regards
Andreas

January 17, 2019 at 5:20 pm #3103239

k-virginiaS

i see 4 downloads. which one includes the one i am missing?

January 17, 2019 at 6:24 pm #3103424

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hi!

On the top of the page https://wpml.org/account/downloads/ you should see four downloads. Now please scroll down to the bottom of the page and more downloads should appear. You should be able to see the download for Sticky Links v.1.4.5 there.

I attached a screenshot.

Please let me know if your experience any issues with the installation.

Kind regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] a hacker deleted a plugin from the WPML bundle, where can i get it?’ is closed to new replies.