This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
July 12, 2019 at 7:22 am #4195925

leandroC-2

Hello the problem is when I going to traslate a page WPML show me this messages:

Before updating: Notice: Trying to get property 'term_id' of non-object in /home/pandalat/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/menu/post-menus/post-edit-screen/wpml-meta-boxes-post-edit-html.class.php on line 143

Hi, I want to ask you if the advanced WPML translator allows you to generate different content. Since it is a travel agency and the content goes to have several changes.
The images will vary to give an example.

Thanks and how to use the classic WMPL without generating errors.

Thank you

July 12, 2019 at 9:09 am #4196847

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

\ Notice: Trying to get property 'term_id' of non-object in /home/pandalat/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/menu/post-menus/post-edit-screen/wpml-meta-boxes-post-edit-html.class.php on line 143

This is just a notice and will not create any issues, you can go to your wp_config.php and set wp_debug to false to hide these errors. But before that, could you please go to WPML-> Support ->Troubleshooting and click the below buttons:

+ Clear Cache in WPML
+ Set Language information
+ Fix element types collation
+ Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
+ Assign translation status to duplicated content
+ Set language information

Further, can you explain the ATE issues in brief?

Further, for helping further on this issue it's very important to know your site related information such as themes used, plugins used, PHP versions, etc. You can easily send this using Debug information settings from WPML.

So could you please go to WPML > Support > Debug Information and give me the information in the next reply. You can read the detailed instruction here: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

July 12, 2019 at 6:11 pm #4200997

leandroC-2

Hello I have a problem and I would like to solve it now that we are just beginning the translation WPML-> Support ->Troubleshooting isn't exit in my panel.

When I look for options inside SUPPORT WPML I see very basic options, does not appear Troubleshooting.

I am going to send you a screenshot so that you can see that the information that is shown in the WPML support is very basic, that is why I can not send you the debug information.

July 12, 2019 at 9:37 pm #4201687

leandroC-2

Hello I did what do you tell me and know I recieve this messages:
Notice: Trying to get property 'term_id' of non-object in /home/pandalat/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/menu/post-menus/post-edit-screen/wpml-meta-boxes-post-edit-html.class.php on line 155

Notice: Trying to get property 'term_id' of non-object in /home/pandalat/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/menu/post-menus/post-edit-screen/wpml-meta-boxes-post-edit-html.class.php on line 158

Notice: Trying to get property 'name' of non-object in /home/pandalat/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/menu/post-menus/post-edit-screen/wpml-meta-boxes-post-edit-html.class.php on line 158

July 15, 2019 at 3:42 am #4206805

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

You can click on the "solucion de problemas" link, this is the link I mentioned as Troubleshooting.
hidden link

Can you follow the steps as I mentioned earlier regarding troubleshooting and let me know if this helps.

Further, your current memory limit is set to 40M, while the Minimum requirements is 128MB: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

You need to increase the Memory Limit. In order to increase the memory you can add this following code to the top of wp-config.php

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M'); 
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M' );

You can find more about increasing memory allocated to PHP in the WordPress codex, link: https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] A lot of errror messages’ is closed to new replies.