This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
September 12, 2019 at 7:20 am #4558781

weidongW

I am trying to: translate pages. then change the default language.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

some of the page not 100% translated.

September 12, 2019 at 8:27 am #4559251

weidongW

pages are increasing constantly, some pages are deleted but again created automatically.

September 12, 2019 at 9:33 am #4559809

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Can you tell me if you can leave only WPML and its addons activated, along with Twenty Nineteen theme being active? Please do this on the staging/testing server, so that we can observe what is happening there.

Perhaps one of the plugins is causing all this, making all these duplicates for some reason, so we need to exclude this possibility.

Please wait for couple of hours or a day or two and observe what is happening and whether they issue is constant even in that case.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

September 13, 2019 at 12:03 am #4564471
weidongW

my page content translation problem is not solved. My gravity form translations is completed from wp admin translation management. but it still showing english content on other 7 languages. How to fix it ?

New threads created by Bruno Kos and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-a-lot-of-page-coming-after-translate/

September 13, 2019 at 6:05 am #4565769

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I split this ticket into another one and already replied there, so that we can keep those issues separate. Let me know how it goes with this one, once you will have some results ( in a minimum environment, as suggested here https://wpml.org/forums/topic/a-lot-of-page-coming-after-translate/#post-4559809).

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] A lot of page coming after translate.’ is closed to new replies.