This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 4 years, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
December 29, 2015 at 8:40 pm #778040

Gustaw

After clicking on the menu item "WPML - Theme and plugins Localizations" page hidden link
I get an error like this

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/krislit/domains/krzysztoflitwinski.pl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/inc/potx.php on line 145

My settings in wp-config:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

By setting like this page "WPML - Theme and plugins Localizations" page displayed correctly

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Was this page does not need too much memory? Maybe this page does not work optimally?

December 30, 2015 at 10:50 am #778299

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello.

As per our system documentation, the minimal system requirements indicate 128M of WP memory for just the WPML environment. This is not taking into account other plugins that may be installed.

If you deactivate all other non-WPML plugins and also use a standard theme like Twenty Fourteen - does the memory issue still occur?

It is my understanding that the code is developed and optimized for a minimum setup of WPML plugins and a standard WordPress theme.

The topic ‘[Closed] A lot of RAM "Theme and plugins Localizations"’ is closed to new replies.