Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Ahmed Mamdouh 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Ahmed Mamdouh.

Author Posts
May 18, 2023 at 9:48 am #13670615

oliviaH-3

A problem sending jobs to DSL/Trados

May 18, 2023 at 10:26 am #13670985

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

Please proceed after getting your team's approval to share the access details with us. One of our supporters will get back to you.

If you need further help with this, please share the access details to your site with me.
I'm enabling a private message for the following reply.

Privacy and Security Policy
We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/
**IMPORTANT**
- - Please backup the site files and database before providing us access. --

Regards,
Itamar.

May 19, 2023 at 8:04 am #13676481

Ahmed Mamdouh
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi Olivia,

This is Ahmed Mamdouh from the translation proxy team and I'm here to help you with this issue.

I checked our logs between the translation proxy and SDL and I found that there is an error related to the Language ISO codes, in simple words the language pairs configured for your project in SDL are as follows:

en-GB =>"fr-FR", "de-DE", "es-ES"

but in WPML the language ISO codes are:

en => "fr", "de", "es"

And that's why the jobs are reverted back and canceled because the ISO codes should be identical.

So I added the needed mapping between the ISO codes to solve this issue, so supposedly it's working fine now.

Please try to re-send the jobs again and let me know how it goes.

Best regards,
Ahmed Mamdouh.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.