This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
October 4, 2018 at 8:22 am #2786689

rolandB-15

Hello,

I am writing in the name of RolandB-15 (website hidden link) and trying to fix the following issue:
On the WordPress dashboard this message is showing up: "We have detected a problem with some tables in the database. Please contact WPML support to get this fixed."
Can you help me with this?

Array
(
[language] => de
[context] => admin_texts_wpseo_titles
[gettext_context] =>
[domain_name_context_md5] => 74bd89c9815aa4045eec71c60c016450
[name] => [wpseo_titles]breadcrumbs-404crumb
[value] => Error 404: Page not found
[status] => 0
[translation_priority] => optional
[allow_empty_value] => 1
)

Looking forward to your reply,
Best regards,
Gerda

October 5, 2018 at 4:28 am #2789555

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

you are currently getting this notice most likely because there is a NULL string within the wp_icl_strings DB table.

if possible please provide me with access and i will be able to remove this notice for you

NOTE : if you prefer to not provide me access and you are comfortable working with the database , i can provide you with the exact steps needed to remove this notice.

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to fix the issue.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

The topic ‘[Closed] a problem with some tables in the database …’ is closed to new replies.