This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: WPML integrated automatic exchange rates services are paid?

Solution: Currently WPML is integrated with these 3rd party exchange services only and both have a Free plan:

If you would like to see more exchange services, let us know and we can submit that as a feature request to our development team.

100% of people find this useful.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by amitE 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
November 23, 2018 at 11:53 am #2933915

lenarS

WooCommerce Multilingual allows you to set up automatic exchange rates for your store! There are three options to set for this features. Use the Exchange rates source to select the source of the exchange rates data. You can choose from two renowned services including Fixer.io and currencylayer.!!! They are PAID services, are you trying to make more money?!?!?? Where is free service like yahoo or google finance???

November 23, 2018 at 11:57 am #2933976

lenarS

Reply please!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 27, 2018 at 12:30 pm #2944197

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Currently WPML is integrated with these 3rd party exchange services only and both have a Free plan:
hidden link
hidden link

If you would like to see more exchange services, I can submit that as a feature request to our development team. I assume that yahoo or google finance offer an API to integrate with WPML. You can share the link to the service you would like to see integrated with WPML in the future.

Thank you

December 5, 2018 at 4:58 am #2968793

lenarS

Hello!
They are free only if the store currency is USD. It's not free if the store uses for example JPY. How can i set it up to be free service?

December 5, 2018 at 1:09 pm #2970144

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

You can ask this question from the specific service you are trying to use, they can help you better to know about this question if they allow it. They may changed these features at their end or its always limited to USD, I am not sure if they allowed JPY currency as Free or not.

Other than that, if you want us to support more exchange service, let us know.

Thanks

December 8, 2018 at 4:21 am #2980067

lenarS

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

May 1, 2019 at 4:23 am #3715865

amitE

Hi Guys,

We want to enable yahoo and google api 's for "Exchange rates source" , I think wpml should provide these options by default.

website is :- hidden link