This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mounaY 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
September 16, 2019 at 5:33 am #4576373

mounaY

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I create one user "editor" and give access to translate pages and posts, he translate one page but still it's not updated.
Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

September 16, 2019 at 6:46 am #4576619

mounaY

Hi, anyone here, kindly guide me

September 16, 2019 at 6:51 am #4576633

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I will help with your issue.

Please make sure All your WPML plugin is updated to the latest version. I had another similar report if the issue still persists after WPML update the issue needs to be isolated in a clean installation and escalated to our developer.

Please let me know the results.

PS: I am available for chat support now if you have time please open a new chat ticket the process is similar to creating a new support ticket, I will be able to give you live support. in that case, I would request you to close this ticket. Or if you wish to continue here we can do the same.

Kind regards
Raja

September 16, 2019 at 6:57 am #4576655

mounaY

Another problem is when i translate my page and then again i want to edit this translation page do any changes, why it's open normal editor, not advance editor.

September 16, 2019 at 7:01 am #4576723

mounaY

I update my plugins but the problem is still there.

September 16, 2019 at 7:03 am #4576725

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Thanks, I am checking the issue in a sandbox site with, I will update you soon.

September 16, 2019 at 7:29 am #4576849

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

I am unable to reproduce the issue on a clean installation.

It would be good if you can provide me with the WordPress debug.log (not WPML debug information).

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case, the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

If you can paste your debug.log to pastebin.com and provide me that link it would be great! (This is the cleanest way because sometimes the logs are long and create a complete mess in the discussion).

September 23, 2019 at 6:37 am #4620675

mounaY

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!