This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Otto 4 years, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Otto.

Author Posts
June 17, 2015 at 9:14 am #640287

dimitriosM-2

Hello guys,

I have a site and i'm using two languages, greek and english. Greek is my default language. I have installed the Yith Ajax Search plugin ( https://wpml.org/plugin/yith-ajax-search/ ) and as i see is compatible with WPML.

URL of (my) website where problem appears: hidden link (pass: shop123)

At the main page, as you can see i use the search box of this plugin. When i have my default language (greek) enabled everything is ok. Plugin wokrs fine and shows me the results.

When i switch the language to english, i'm trying to fill the search box but it doesn't show me any results. Have you any idea why this is happening?

June 17, 2015 at 6:58 pm #640979

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML support!

Our developers are aware of the issue and recently (june 4th) contacted the plugin's author suggesting a fix.

We are waiting for the author's feedback.

We are closing the ticket but we will keep it in our records. You will be notified the moment we have the author’s cooperation in this process.

Please apologize the inconveniences.

Kind Regards

July 10, 2015 at 11:50 am #656888

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

The theme's author commited the fix for this issue. It should be fixed on version 1.3.3.

Kind regards

The topic ‘[Closed] About YIT Ajax Search Plugin and WPML’ is closed to new replies.