Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 10 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
October 3, 2019 at 1:40 pm #4688167

idaL

On the website there is a "destination" menu point.
By clicking on one single destination, the yachts associated to this destination are listed.
In the English version the yachts are listed under the destination.
In German and Italian version they're not or many yachts are missing.

Example: "Amalfi Coast, Capri and Ischia". In the English version 21 yachts. In the Italian one 1 yacht (see screenshot).
I checked the single yachts/accommodations and the locations are correctly selected in all the languages.

Can you please check this bug?

I really cannot solve this problem by selecting each location manually again, this would take 3 days or 1 week!

Thank you and best regards

October 3, 2019 at 1:54 pm #4688337

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi again

I would need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site as I can see only the web auth

– preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible –
in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

❌ Please backup your database and website ❌

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

Best Marcel

October 3, 2019 at 4:18 pm #4689787

idaL

Hi Marcel,
I found out that not only the accommodations are not listed under their destinations, but they seem to not be associated to their destinations at all - as I am trying to find them on the search engine and when I try to search for motoryachts in the Italian version of Amalfi Coast no result is showing.

So the accommodations are not correctly associated to the locations they're connected to.

October 3, 2019 at 5:29 pm #4690245

Marcel
Supporter

Could you please provide me with access? As you have a web auth activated I even can't see the site on the Frontend.

Thanks!

October 8, 2019 at 12:55 pm #4715539

Marcel
Supporter

Hi,

could you please also send me the PW for the web auth? (Before WP Backend Login)

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Accommodations in the translations are not showing in the location lists’ is closed to new replies.